Caroline Roemer, Executive Director – Louisiana Association of Public Charter Schools
This week’s breakfast meeting, was held at the Rooftop on Basin and catered by Messina’s (George Messina, member) with guest speaker Caroline Roemer, Executive Director, Louisiana Association of Public Charter Schools.
If you have a prospect, please have them connect with Jacquie Bonano, membership chair at [email protected]
Thank You & Announcements
Catherine Shreves, presented a gavel to recent past president, Kevin Pedeaux, for his service as president January – June 2022.
Q3 Dues reminder
Re-Qualification requests will be emailed soon.
Board meeting to follow today’s meeting.
David Raymond, Clean Fleet reminded all that the one year anniversary to file an insurance claim because of damages to cars from hurricane Ida expires August 29, 2022. Damage includes, roofing shingle dings to vehicles.
John Zollinger, Home Bank, announced that he recently became part owner of a brewery at 1401 Baronne St and will host a future GNOEA event.
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
- August 23rd – Perry Sholes, Corporate Internship Leadership Institute
- August 30th – No Meeting
- September 6th – No Meeting (Labor Day – last fling before spring)
- September 13th – TBA (Nungesser?)
- September 20th – TBA (Nungesser?)
- September 27th – David Raymond – Clean Fleet Site Visit
- October 6th – Networking at Stumpy’s Hatchett House
- October 11th – Joey Bender, Presentation on Retirement Planning
- October 18th – TBA
- October 25th – TBA
- November 1st – Walt Leger, New Orleans & Co. – Tourism post pandemic
Check website for updates and bulletins that include upcoming events. Meeting events are on the calendar.