Professor Peter Ricchiuti, Tulane AB Freeman School of Business
Thanks to member George Messina for catering this week’s networking event at Rooftop on Basin.
If you have a prospect, please have them connect with Jacquie Bonano, membership chair at [email protected].
Thank You & Announcements
Bill Dalton, Firefly Marketing Solutions reminded all that he has Jazz Fest tickets available to purchase.
Brien Lundin, Jefferson Financial, Inc. Thanked Richard Juge, Re/Max Commercial Brokers for his assistance in securing office space. Wonderful service.
Harry Kelleher, Harry Kelleher & Co., reported that a house bill to address fortifying roofs and including new construction codes to help reduce the cost of property casualty insurance as it relates to hurricanes, is being introduced to the legislature.
Jesse Hoppes, Leaaf Environmental, introduced guest John Roberts, a new venture capitalist. His company was recently approved for five million from LED to assist startup companies.
Guest, Thompson Murray, son of member Stan Murray, is a CPA with Stonehenge Capital
Rene Dupaquier, introduced wife Holly.
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
- April 18th – St. Bernard Economic Development Foundation, Meaghan McCormack CEO – Board Meeting follows
- April 25th – No Meeting
- May 2nd – No Meeting
- May 2nd – Crawfish Boil at Southern Yacht Club
- May 9th – No Meeting
- May 16th – Kevin Laborde, Cash Flow Resources – Board meeting follows
- May 23rd – Louisiana State Treasurer John Schroder
- May 30th – No Meeting
- June 6th – Jennifer Roberts, New Orleans Collaborative for Early Childhood- Board meeting to follow
- June 13th – No Meeting
- June 20th – No Meeting
- June 27th – Update on Jefferson Parish – Parish President Cynthia Lee Sheng – Board meeting follows
- July 4th – Happy 4th of July
- July 11th – Jim Patterson, LABI
Check website for updates and bulletins that include upcoming events. Meeting events are on the calendar.